How It Works
Create, promote, manage, and reconcile all your events in one place.
Save Time and Effort with Easy Event Setup
Whether you want to create a single event at a time or multiple seasons at once, you can add new events quickly and seamlessly. In just 4 minutes and 4 easy steps, you can post an event and start selling tickets!
- Create events on your desktop or mobile device and manage them on the go.
- Add single events or entire seasons at one time.
- Edit event date, time, and venue at any time of the day or night.
- Customize your event with alerts, event pricing, or fan data collection.
Make it simple for fans to buy tickets and attend events
Now you can promote and sell digital tickets everywhere your fans are – online and at school. All your events are posted on your branded school ticketing page, where fans can easily discover upcoming events and buy tickets.
- Post your events and send your fans direct links to buy online.
- There's no need to ask your busy staff to sell tickets or count cash.
- Fans show their phone and redeem their ticket securely with a simple click of a button.
- Fans can easily share tickets with friends or family with just a text or email.
Drive sales and offer more options to fans
Your fans want an effortless ticketing experience. Take action with data-driven insights to sell more tickets, capture sales earlier, understand staffing needs, and be overall more prepared for your events. Brand and own your fan experience with unique ticket colors, private event link access, and capacity management.
- Fans can easily check out on their mobile devices with a credit card, Apple Pay, and Google Pay on GoFan.co or via the GoFan App.
- Accept on-site credit card payments, Apple Pay, and Google Pay with GoFan Box Office.
- Allow fans to reserve specific seats for sports, performing arts, and other banquet events.
- Track ticket sales to monitor event performance without having to run reports.
Run Reports on Demand
When preparing post-event reports, bookkeepers want quick and easy access to event details. Now you can easily download payment statements to support your audit and reporting requirements.
- Run reports on tickets sold, event attendance, and revenue received.
- Quickly search and find the financial data you need by date or event ID.
- Receive automated emails with reports or download and share payment statements.