How do you identify your most loyal fans? How do you reward your most committed supporters? Superfans represent the moms and dads, the beloved alums and the passionate and dedicated spirit warriors who proudly stand beside your school, game after game, regardless of the outcome.
Selling season tickets further connects your superfans to the teams they love with the benefits they desire. In the 2021-2022 school year, the GoFan team helped nearly 1,000 schools sell season passes through digital ticketing, with the average pass used at least three times.
Perks of Season Ticketing for Fans and Schools
Along with generating more revenue and encouraging fan loyalty, season ticketing delivers:
- VIP Experience: Your loyal fans can skip the line and simply show their season passes at the gate at every event.
- Set It & Forget It: Fans make a single purchase online ahead of time and only need to worry about showing up to the games all season.
- Pre-Season Revenue: Schools receive guaranteed revenue before the season starts to help cover costs for that specific sport for the entire year.
GoFan Delivers Season Ticket Packages
Schools can now create Season Ticket Packages in GoFan HQ without having to go through the Support team. Season Packages allow your superfans to purchase one ticket for every home game within a season.
In GoFan HQ, schools can:
- Customize the name, price, and color of Season Packages
- Configure Season Packages by ticket type (i.e., student, senior, etc.)
- View a list of all the fans who have purchased Season Packages
Schools can utilize season ticketing to save time, increase revenue, and elevate the event experience for staff and fans across campus. Now is a great time to start offering season packages to you fan base.
Request New Features
Are you looking for additional features and functionality from GoFan? We'd love to hear you ideas - submit them here!
Check out our Updates & Enhancements page to view a brief history of released GoFan features and improvements.
To learn more about the new features in GoFan HQ, check out our other recent Product Blog posts linked below.
New to GoFan? Contact us for more information.